Alright so after another handful of episodes, My Mister continues to stand the test of time! The story of Dong-Hoon and Ji-Ahn continues to delve further and further into a singular one, albeit with shared friends and foes alike. Here’s a breakdown of really the biggest revelation we need to know:
- At this point in the story: PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY EXCEPT DONG-HOON’s BROTHERS AND MOM!
- Dong-Hong’s fight with Ki-Yong ended in a draw (more or less) but it made Ki-Yong think twice about confronting Dong-Hong directly.
- Dong-Hong and his wife FINALLY sit down and try to talk things out. It doesn’t seem to go horribly well though, as they still seem bent on divorce.
- Ji-Ahn, on Dong-Hong’s insistence, has begone to integrate with her co-workers and Dong-Hong’s family as well at Jung-hee’s bar. It’s really a joy to see her really get to be a human and not a cold, calculating swindler.
- The race for new director really took a strong turn after Dong-Hoon PUNCHED THE CEO IN THE FACE!
We won’t get episodes 13 and 14 for a whole nother’ week which hurt me a lot more than I’m willing to admit! It does give me a chance to seek out other shows and movies to digest though!