WOW! The emotional feels and connections we got in this episode of My Mister! As we dive headlong into a season ending explosion of which no one will emerge unscathed from; here is the obligatory–
Thing we got from this episode:
- I’d like to take this moment in time to focus on an aspect of the plot I’ve sort of left on the cutting room floor: That being Ji-An’s brother? Or Her friend? I think he’s actually a close friend that she considers a brother? Not sure. For the sake of this spoiler: Ji-An’s brother’s cover has been BLOWN AF! And now he’s on the run, with Ji-An sure to be next! Which leads me to the next reveal here,
- Ji-An is screwed SIX WAYS TO SUNDAY! She had been the literal embodiment of “Damned if you do, damned if you don’t” for quite sometime, and was even (eerily) comfortable in that chaos. Now though, it feels like she’s really at the point where she can either spill the beans and come clean on her part in this whole scandal, or risk being ousted another unceremonious way. With only a matter of time before Ji-An’s scheme is blown open by detectives; Should she expose the company’s CEO and take him down with her? Or should she continue to play things by ear?
- Dong-Hoon and his wife are in a weird place. Like relationship wise. It’s like their bond died and went to this weird, awkward, but somehow dignified, phony place where they still make sure to sip their tea while perpetually side-eyeing one another. It’s rough. Are they gonna divorce? Also—
- Dong-Hoon’s brothers now know about him being cheated on and their reactions are pretty much what you’d expect. The oldest weeps and blames it on his failing business. The youngest swears a lot and literally wants to fight..someone! Anyone! He even yells he wants to fight his brother to keep from beating up his sister-in-law! Dude’s temper is something else!
- Yoooooo….Jeong-Hee (owner of the bar that Park Dong-Hoon and his buddies practically live at) confronts her ex (The monk that is Dong-Hoon’s best friend) and WEEPS OUT ALL HER FRUSTRATIONS WITH HIM! For me it was easily the most emotional part of the episode and I REALLY wanna see them back together somehow! Jeong-Hee is a wreck without him. Although, realistically I’d like to see her (with emotional support from friends) pick herself back up and slowly begin to move on past the failed relationship. It’s just not healthy, Jeong-Hee!
- Executive Director Wang is trash. And yes this episode was full of moments where Ji-An and others were putting him in his place (indirectly and directly). I feel like after awhile, living like such an insufferable piece of trash will undoubtedly catch up with you. And I cannot wait to see this guy get the ultimate comeuppance if and when Dong-Hoon wins the Director position!
Alright, next recapped! of My Mister should be out this Friday, so stay tuned! Lemme know your thoughts about the show by sending them to email@example.com